Our courses are increasingly in demand, so that Carrie has to work hard just to keep things going, in the best possible way. We offer scheduled and bespoke breadmaking courses for a maximum of 4 participants here in our fellside bakery, and we all have a great deal of fun on the day!
Although we’re beginning to hunker down now for the winter, Carrie has worked out a friendly schedule for spring and summer of 2016. So, for the most delightful day out you can imagine, with all the bread you bake brought back home alive, enquire soonest!
- Saturday, 19th March, 2016: Breadmaking for Beginners
- Wednesday 23rd March, 2016: Easter Breads
- Wednesday 30th March, 2016: Italian Breads
- Saturday 9th April, 2016: French Breads
- Wednesday, 20th April, 2016: Sourdough Techniques
- Wednesday, 27th April, 2016: Scandinavian Breads
- Wednesday, 4th May, 2016: Breadmaking for Beginners
- Saturday 14th May, 2016: Flatbreads, Dips & Mezze
- Wednesday, 25th May, 2016: Sourdough Techniques
- Wednesday, 1st June, 2016: Italian Breads
- Saturday, 11th June, 2016: Breadmaking for Beginners
- Wednesday 22nd June, 2016: French Breads
- Wednesday, 6th July, 2016: Scandinavian Breads
- Wednesday 13th July, 2016: Sourdough Techniques
- Saturday 23rd July, 2016: Flatbreads, Dips & Mezze
- Saturday 30th July, 2016: Breadmaking for Beginners
Typical course fees range from £90 to £105, depending on the cost of ingredients and preparation time, and we ask for payment in advance please. We keep our prices low trusting in the goodwill of our students not to let us down by cancelling — otherwise we should need to double our prices if we lose a place at the last minute.